- Neuroimaging using SPECT in medication overuse headache and migraine patients
- Serum biomarkers in migraine (metaloproteases)
- Neurophysiological in migraine: ERPs (event related potentials - cortical mapping), study of the emotional and neurophysiological response towards an affective multimodal dictionary
- Headache & Intracraneal Idiopathic Hypertension
- Neuropsychological evaluation of migraine and medication-overuse headache patients
Neurophysiological studies of the trigeminovascular and the thalamocortical systems
This is the first laboratory in Catalonia and Spain solely dedicated to the study of headache as a brain disorder. During the last years we have conducted 6 clinical trials in phase II for the treatment of acute migraine and 2 clinical trials for the prevention of migraine.